Services We Provide
Arkos is an experienced compression and equipment service partner that understands the issues and challenges of the Petrochemical, Chemical, Petroleum Refinery, Industrial Gas and Natural Gas Industries. From installation and startup through operations and overhauls, we maintain, monitor, and service equipment to allow our clients to concentrate on their core business. Our established relationships with all major OEMs ensure a rapid response to requests for parts or service, technical bulletins, and warranty items, and our expertise ensures that equipment operates reliably and efficiently for maximum production over the life of the project.
Our Machine Shops are located in Waller, Texas and Santa Clarita, California with more than 16,000 square feet; including new state-of-the-art machines for servicing: Hyper Compressor Components, Compressor Valve Repair, Laby Compressor Component Repair and all other brands of reciprocating compressors.
Reconditioning Hyper Compressor Components
To maximize reliability and availability for your Hyper Compressor equipment, well serviced hyper compressors components are crucial.
We provide outstanding reconditioning service for all major components of any Hyper Compressor brand and design.
- High pressure packing sealing system
- Low pressure packing sealing system
- Oil sealing system
- Central valve
- High pressure lubrication unit
- Auxiliary guide
- Check valve
- Requirements and situation analysis
- Thorough examination
- Complete disassembly
- Inspection of individual parts
- Recording of main parts condition
- OEM engineering evaluation if required
- Thorough cleaning (glass bead blasting and/or ultrasonic cleaning if necessary)
- Repair and re-machining
- Lapping and grinding of all sealing surfaces
- Dimensional checking
- Replacement of worn and damaged parts with new Burckhardt Compression quality parts
- Careful reassembly
- Quality inspection including required testing
- Corrosion protection and adequate packing
Our offering includes also repair works of basically any Hyper/secondary compressor component of any type or model.
Our repair service stands for high quality and rapid turnaround in close cooperation with our customers.
- Situation analysis
- Evaluation (e.g. dye penetration etc.)
- Engineering for repair procedures
- Workmanship like laser cladding, nitrate hardening etc.
Upgrades / Modernizations
In our constant strive to optimally support our customers regarding the requirements on LDPE plants for Hyper/Secondary compressor system as well as for primary compressors; we not only focus on compressor components but also on solutions supporting the entire system and our customer’s processes.
Reconditioning Laby Compressor Components
- Piston Skirt Manufacturing
- Cylinder Reconditioning/Oversizing
- Compressor Rod Reconditioning
- Compressor Valve Reconditioning
- Packing Case Reconditioning
- Crosshead Repairs
- Crankshaft Repair
Reconditioning Compressor Valves & Components
All critical dimensions, lift, seat thickness, spring pocket depths are checked for conformity to OEM specifications. Replacement seats & guards checked.
Custom engineered valves for specific applications
- Oxygen Valves
- Plate Valves
- Poppet Valves
- Manley valves
- Packing Case Repair
- Custom Packing Solutions
Other Shop Services
- Custom Compressor Piston Ring Solutions
- Metric Wentworth Studs
- High Speed Compressor Piston and Rod Qualification, Repair, Assembly
- Metal Spray
- Support for system evaluation
- Comprehensive customized service from diagnostic service to predictive maintenance
- Data analysis from different compressors
- Performance analysis for optimized and efficient compressor operation
- Start-up support
- Emergency availability 24/7
- On-site failure analysis
- On-site assembly and installation
- High safety standards
- Turn-key installations
- Service contracts/preventive maintenance
- Plant overhaul/revision
- Upgrades / retrofits
- Relocation of machines
- Operation mode studies for own as well as for other brand compressor systems
- Lubricated to non-lubricated conversions