Having issues servicing your Oil and Gas Rotating Equipment?
Arkos has sophisticated machine shops located in Houma, Louisiana and Bridgman, Michigan dedicated to providing custom services and design-build project delivery in the Oil and Gas market. We have extensive experience with all types of carbon alloys stainless steel, aluminum, and composite materials.
Our machine shop has an extensive array of equipment that includes:
- Rottler CNC machining for precise machining of equipment
- Conventional mills
- Manual Lathes
- Hydraulic Press
- Welding (TIG, MIG & other)
- Final Assembly/Fabrication
- Cylinder Repair & Restoration
- Piston, Rod & Ring Manufacture
- Valve Repairing
- Compressor Frame Overhaul
- Oil and Gas Compressor Component Restoration
- Rod Vise Services
- Power Head Repairs
Our staff has extensive experience in high-speed and low-speed reciprocating equipment with up-to-date training in the latest advancements in the Oil and Gas Industry. Along with 24/7 services call out. We can perform conceptual design-build to satisfy the customer’s specific needs. Our Machine Shops offer stock inventory with various engine and compressor parts, including OEM and non-OEM.