The difference between who we are and who we want to become is TRAINING. The purpose of training is to broaden the mind, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.
Technical training is the foundation for improving the quality of work done by our employees. Each employee has a development plan tailored for his or her specific needs, ensuring that Arkos employees have the necessary knowledge and skills to provide our clients with top quality products and service. Our corporate vision includes specific goals for warranty and rework. Our goals are aggressive, but supported by a financial commitment that includes one of the only technical training centers in the industry. We not only train our own people at this facility but also offer technical training to client companies.
ARKOS TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTER
- Located in New Iberia, Louisiana
- NCCER Accredited Training Sponsor and Assessment Center
- Classroom and Hands-on skill training provided using “State of the Art” training simulators for the Natural Gas Compression Industry.
- Technical Training Staff
- 2 Master Trainers (SME and NCCER Certified Pipeliner Instructors)
- Compliance and Regulatory Training for DOT Operator Qualification using:
- NCCER (National Center for Construction Education & Research)
- OQSG (Operator Qualification Solutions Group)
- OQ Verify